Day 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
I’m pretty certain you don’t always know when a decision is a wise one until after the fact. Last Christmas my mom gave me a new set of golf clubs. Jeff gave me a gift certificate for golf lessons. I had played pre-K2 and knew I needed to find something other than running. Here is how it played out:
- 747 yards, par 6 – the longest hole I’ve ever played. Good grief! I don’t think playing from the front tees makes much of a difference! Regardless, it was a great few hours with a dear friend.
- I joined a Monday evening women’s league and enjoyed a few rounds before knee surgery – it was fun to be with a new circle of people.
- I played a round by myself during the late Fall when the weather was starting to turn. Perfect introvert time!
- I joined an indoor simulator league with some colleagues and have played
- K2 and I played a couple of rounds at the pitch and putt.
It has been good for my soul, good for my brain, good for me.