Hard to believe we are beginning year number 5 in Cleveland. I came across a great blog recently that every one of you million readers should check out as soon as you are done reading another scintillating post from me. I initially started the list below for a friend who was considering a move to CLE but didn’t need to convince them so it has sat for a while. Without further ado…
- West Side Market – even if you aren’t planning on stocking your cupboards, a stop here will delight your senses. The architecture is stunning; the food options amazing (seriously, when was the last time you saw pig knuckles?); the sweets and breads and spices and fruits and vegetables… I’m ready for another trip!
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Great Lakes Science Center – touristy, yep. Fun, indeed. Worth your money and time, of course. Our daughter has loved R&R since she moved here and the Science Center is a fun adventure for kids and it now includes the NASA Glenn Visitor Center.
- Cleveland Orchestra – nothing more needs to be said.
- University Circle museums
- Get outside – even in Winter! The Cleveland Metro Parks are awesome!
- Spring, Summer, Fall, and even Winter! Seasons are a kick. We don’t miss the humidity of the South. We actually love snow – the gift of a snow day is pure joy.
Go explore where ever you live. Don’t be an Eeyore and be miserable – find the best in where you live. Celebrate, enjoy, discover.
That is my list – what are your favorites places to explore in CLE or your hometown?
Seriously, how could I forget these places…
- food! Places to eat and places to buy food for Jeff to make!
- Playhouse Square – great shows, no traffic! So far we’ve seen Wicked!, Billy Elliot, a really bad show we won’t mention. We are scheduled to see Les Miserables and West Side Story. Fun!
There are more things/places/stuff – come visit!